The Browne 573182 serving fork is 10 inches long and ideal for serving cuts of cooked meat. Its stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion. The handle is curved, making the fork easy to pick up and preventing it from falling into serving pans. The Browne 573182 serving fork has a hollow handle, meaning it will not easily take on heat.
- Ideal for picking up cut meat
- Durable and corrosion resistance thanks to the stainless steel corrosion
- Curved handle prevents the fork from falling into the pan
- Easy to pick up off flat surfaces with the curved handle
- Hollow handle prevents the fork from taking on heat
- 10 in. L
Eclipse Serving Fork, 10" (25-1/2 cm), ergonomic, extra long stay-cool curved hollow handle, 18/8 stainless steel, mirror finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 573182 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet