The Browne 5724179 Thermalloy® roast pan is built with two handles to make lifting and transporting the pan simple. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use and is easy to clean. The Tri-Ply construction of the pan is layered, with a top of stainless steel, middle of aluminum, and bottom of stainless steel. The aluminum layer evenly distributes heat to ensure there are no hot or cold spots when cooking. The Browne 5724179 Thermalloy roast pan has a rolled edge that reduces damage.
- Compatible with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking applications
- Tri-Ply construction has a triple layer of metal with an aluminum middle layer to ensure product cooks evenly
- Stainless steel construction makes the pan durable and resist corrosion
- 2 ergonomic handles are easy to grip for lifting and serving
- Rolled edge prevents significant damage
- Separately-sold 5724151 cover keeps heat in the pan
- Overall Dimensions: 10.2 in. W x 14 in. D x 3.7 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Roast Pan, 7 qt. (6.6 liter), 14" x 10-1/5" x 3-7/10", rectangular, rolled edge, (2) ergonomic handles, tri-ply stainless, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724179 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Stainless Handles|