The Browne 5724177 Thermalloy® roast pan can be used on ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops to prepare pot roasts or roasted vegetables. This dish is part of the Tri-Ply series that has three layers of metal, with aluminum in the middle, to ensure heat is evenly distributed so food does not cook unevenly. The stainless steel exterior material is heavy duty for constant use in commercial settings. The Browne 5724177 Thermalloy roast pan has ergonomic handles on the sides to make lifting the dish simple.
- Can be heated on ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops
- Heat is evenly distributed thanks to the aluminum layer that is part of the Tri-Ply construction
- Heavy duty thanks to the stainless steel material
- Lifting and serving are simple thanks to the ergonomic handles
- Edges will not damage easily since they are rolled
- Overall Dimensions: 10.4 in. W x 12 in. D x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Roast Pan, 2.6 qt. (2.45 liter), 12" x 10-2/5" x 2", oval, rolled edge, (2) ergonomic handles, tri-ply stainless, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724177 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Stainless Handles|