The Browne 5724175 Thermalloy® roast pan can be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking. The pan is constructed with three layers: a stainless steel cooking surface, an aluminum middle layer, and a stainless steel outer layer. The Tri-Ply construction is seamlessly bonded together to ensure structure and strength in commercial settings. There are ornate, comfortable handles that are perfect for serving. Handles on the Browne 5724175 Thermalloy roast pan are fully riveted to ensure stability when serving.
- Thermalloy series roast pan
- Fully riveted handles are strong for long term use
- Comfortable, ornate handles are perfect for helping to serve
- Use with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking
- Overall Dimensions: 8.7 in. W x 11 in. D x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Stainless steel cooking surface provides the ideal cooking performance
- Aluminum middle layer provides even heating on bottom and sides
- Stainless steel outer layer is easy to clean
- 3 layers are seamlessly bonded for structure and strength
Thermalloy® Roast Pan, 3 qt. (2.8 liter), 11" x 8-7/10" x 2", rectangular, rolled edge, (2) ergonomic handles, tri-ply stainless, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724175 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Stainless Handles|