The Browne 5724096 Thermalloy® non-stick frying pan is great for cooking vegetables and meats since it has a non-stick coating that prevents grease and product from sticking to the bottom. This pan is part of the Tri-Ply series where the top layer is stainless steel, the middle is aluminum, and the bottom is stainless steel, ensuring product cooks evenly. The handle stays cool to the touch during the cooking process to reduce the risk of burns. The Browne 5724096 Thermalloy non-stick frying pan's handle is securely attached with three offset rivets.
- Excalibur® non-stick coating prevents food and grease from burning onto the pan
- Tri-Ply construction has 3 metal layers that help evenly distribute heat
- Stainless steel construction is durable for commercial use
- Injuries from heat are reduced since the handle is hollow
- 3 rivets attach the handle to the pan for security and long-term use
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 1.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 8" x 1-1/2", induction capable, riveted stay cool handle, tri-ply, Excalibur® non-stick coating, stainless steel & aluminum, limited lifetime warranty, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724096 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|