The Browne 5724094 Thermalloy® frying pan has a hollow handle that stays cool to the touch to prevent injuries while the pan is heated. Three rivets are used to attach the handle to the pan for strength. This dish has a Tri-Ply construction where there is a top layer of stainless steel, middle layer of aluminum, and bottom layer of stainless steel. The stainless steel is heavy duty and easy to clean, while the aluminum layer distributes heat evenly to ensure food is cooked evenly. The Browne 5724094 Thermalloy frying pan is compatible with induction cook tops.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are heavy duty for commercial use and easy to clean
- Tri-Ply construction helps with even heat distribution
- Burns are reduced thanks to the hollow, cool-to-the-touch handle
- Handle is attached with 3 offset rivets for strength
- Induction cook top compatible
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 11" dia. x 2"H, without lid, riveted stay cool hollow cast handle, tri-ply, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 57 24094 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet