The Browne 5724092 Thermalloy® frying pan is part of the Tri-Ply cookware series that has three layers of metal for ideal cooking results. The cook surface is constructed of stainless steel, while the mid layer is aluminum for even heat transfer. A third layer is stainless steel that is easy to clean and can be used on induction cook tops. The Browne 5724092 Thermalloy frying pan has a hollow handle that stays cool to the touch while cooking to prevent burn injuries.
- Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty construction of stainless steel
- Tri-Ply construction has a stainless steel cooking surface, aluminum mid layer, and stainless steel outer layer for ideal cooking results
- Hollow handle stays cool to the touch to prevent burning and is secured with offset rivets
- Can be used on induction cook tops
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. dia. x 1.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 8" dia. x 1-1/2"H, without lid, riveted stay cool hollow cast handle, tri-ply, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724092 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet