The Browne 5724062 Thermalloy® non-stick frying pan is compatible with induction heaters. The aluminum sandwich bottom is 1⁄4-inch thick and transfers heat efficiently so food does not cook unevenly. There is an Excalibur® non-stick coating on the pan that prevents food from cooking on. Its exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion. The main handle stays cool to the touch even when the pan is hot to prevent burns, and the helper handle makes lifting the Browne 5724062 Thermalloy non-stick frying pan simple.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- 1⁄4-in. aluminum sandwich base evenly transfers heat
- Handle is hollow to prevent burns while cooking
- Helper handle makes lifting the pan simple to move the pan or remove contents
- Rivets are used to attach the handle to the pan
- Non-stick coating prevents food from sticking the bottom of the pan
- Can be used on induction heaters
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 12-1/2" dia. x 2", induction capable, helper handle, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, Excalibur® non-stick coating, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724062 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|
Browne 5724062 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I've had this pan for a couple of years now and it's just as good today as it was when I first starting using it. I have a gas stove, so the extr..."
"I've had this pan for a couple of years now and it's just as good today as it was when I first starting using it. I have a gas stove, so the extra thick bottom works well for even cooking. The non-stick interior is great for making pancakes, frying chicken, and everything in between. It is a little on the heavy side (which I love) but it does have a helper handle. And you'll have to find a lid. Overall this is a great frying pan. I can't imagine cooking on anything else."