The Browne 5724060 Thermalloy® non-stick frying pan can be used with a separately sold 5724124 cover to keep heat over product. The Excalibur® coating is non-stick, preventing food from cooking onto the pan. Injury is prevented since the handle is hollow and stays cool to the touch. Heat is evenly distributed thanks to the 1⁄4-inch aluminum sandwich base. The Browne 5724060 Thermalloy non-stick frying pan is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- Heavy duty construction of stainless steel makes the pan ideal for commercial use
- Handle is hollow and stays cool to the touch to prevent injury
- Aluminum sandwich base evenly distributes heat
- Non-stick Excalibur coating keeps food and cook-on grease from sticking
- 5724124 cover retains heat over product (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 9-1/2" dia. x 2", induction capable, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, Excalibur® non-stick coating, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|