The Browne 5724048 Thermalloy® fry pan can be used for pan frying fish, pork chops, and chicken. An aluminum sandwich base is 1⁄4-inch-thick and reduces the risk of hot and cold spots by evenly distributing heat. The stainless steel construction of the pan makes it heavy duty for constant use and easy to clean. The natural finish on the Browne 5724048 Thermalloy fry pan creates a pleasing aesthetic, making the pan great for customer-facing applications.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Natural finish creates a pleasing aesthetic
- Constructed of stainless steel, making the pan easy to clean and able to withstand heavy use
- Riveted handle is stable on the pan and is hollow to keep cool during use
- Aluminum sandwich base evenly distributes heat to eliminate hot and cold spots
- Separately-sold 5724120 cover protects product from contaminants
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 in. dia. x 1.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 7-3/4" dia. x 1-1/2", induction capable, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, stainless steel, natural finish, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724048 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|