The Browne 5724009 Thermalloy® braising pot has a thick disk base for even heating and quick recovery times. Since the pot is constructed of stainless steel, it can be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops in commercial kitchens. There are oversized handles for comfortable gripping. They are attached to the Browne 5724009 Thermalloy braising pot with strengthening rivets. A capacity of 8 quarts is perfect for braising meats. With the addition of a separately-sold 5724128 cover, more heat is kept in the pot.
- Thermalloy series
- Braising pot with a capacity of 8 qt.
- Can be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cook tops
- Constructed of heavy-duty, stainless steel for durability in commercial settings
- Thick disk base ensures even heating and quick cook times
- Rivet-attached handles guarantee strength
- Handles are oversized to provide comfort when picking up the pot
- Hollow core handles stay cool to protect operators from getting burned
- 5724128 cover keeps heat in the pot (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 5 in. H
Thermalloy® Brazier, 8 qt., 11" x 5", without cover, oversized stay cool riveted handles, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724009 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|