The Browne 5723980 Thermalloy® stock pot can be used with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking. The thick disk keeps heat even and recovery times quick. With the separately-sold 5724150 cover, you can help heat stay in the pot. Stainless steel is used to constructed the pot for heavy use settings. Hollow core handles stay cool and are strengthened since they are attached with rivets. They are also oversized for comfortable use. The 80-quart capacity in the Browne 5723980 Thermalloy stock pot is great for simmering large quantities of soup, stews, and more.
- Thermalloy series
- 80-qt. capacity stock pot
- Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, and induction cooking possible
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel
- Thick disk base keeps heat even and recovery times quick
- Hollow core handles are strengthened with the rivet-attachment
- Oversized handles provide comfort
- Handles keep cool while cooking
- Help heat stay in the pot with the 5724150 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5 in. dia. by 15.75 in. H
Thermalloy® Stock Pot, 80 qt., 19-1/2" dia. x 15-3/4", round, without cover, stay cool riveted handle, induction capable, stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5723980 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|