The Arctic Air ACP55 countertop prep unit stores products at temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and features a user-friendly electronic thermostat. It has a capillary tube system that is self-contained to support installation and runs on eco-friendly 134A refrigerant. The stainless steel construction enables the unit to resist scratches and dents and facilitates cleanup, and its plastic feet will not leave scratches on counters or other surfaces. The Arctic Air ACP55 countertop prep unit includes ten stainless steel sixth-size pans with covers that keep contaminants out.
- Accurate, user-friendly controls have an electronic thermostat and an LED electronic display
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system offers quick setup
- System runs on environmentally friendly, CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Made of heavy-duty, quick-cleaning stainless steel, which resists corrosion
- 10 sixth-size stainless steel pans come with covers that prevent contamination
- Stainless steel supports are included to hold the pans in place
- Stainless steel cover holds cold air inside the cabinet
- Plastic feet will not scratch or mark counters
- Meets NSF requirements for holding open food product
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 55 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 11 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Refrigerated Counter-Top Prep Unit, includes (10) 1/6 stainless pans and covers, stainless pan supports, 33°F to 41°F temperature range, electronic thermostat with external digital LED display, stainless steel cover, stainless steel interior and exterior, plastic feet, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps,, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air ACP55 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Pans||10|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|