The Cambro VBRTHD6110 cold food bar work table can be used as a prep table, display station, serving station, and more. It moves to different areas easily with molded-in handles and heavy-duty swivel casters. With the double wall polyethylene construction, the table is heavy-duty and withstands minor damage. The exterior is scratch resistant thanks to the textured finish. The table can hold packaged and bottled products at cold temperatures with the separately sold Cambro CPB1220 Buffet Camchillers® or Cambro SBH15 and SBH18 ColdFest® food pans. The Cambro VBRTHD6110 cold food bar work table’s exterior can be wiped clean. The black color matches different design schemes and blends into different work areas.
- Ideal for use as a serving station, display table, prep table, and more
- Durability for heavy-duty use is provided by the double wall polyethylene construction
- Textured exterior is scratch resistant and easy to wipe clean
- Portable with heavy-duty, 6-in. swivel casters and 2 have brakes
- Molded-in handles make maneuvering the unit simple
- Draining and cleaning is easy since the threaded faucet drain has a standard hose hookup
- Black color blends into work areas
- Non-electrical unit
- Keeps packaged, bottled, and canned product cold without using ice with the Cambro CPB1220 Buffet Camchillers or Cambro SBH15 and SBH18 ColdFest food pans (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 82 in. W x 27 in. D x 361⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Versa Food Bars Work Table, cold food, 6 ft. unit, 82"L x 27"W x 36-1/4"H, holds (5) full size food pans, accommodates various size food pans up to 6", cooled with optional Camchillers® or ColdFest®, double-wall polyethylene, molded-in handles, threaded faucet drain, non-electrical, (4) heavy duty 6" swivel casters with brakes, black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro VBRTHD6110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet