In an hour, the Waring WWCM200 double waffle cone maker can produce (120) 0.125-inch-thick waffles. Heating elements are embedded in the plates to provide precise heat control and speed up the cooking process. After the waffle is cooked, the operator can easily remove it since the plates are triple coated and non-stick, which also facilitates cleaning. A rolling and forming tool is included to shape the waffle into a cone. The Waring WWCM200 double waffle cone maker has a cast aluminum housing, which has the strength to withstand high-volume use.
- Makes as many as (120) 0.152-in.-thick waffle cones per hr.
- Triple-coated, non-stick plates make it easy to remove waffle cones and clean
- Rotary feature provides an even bake and browning
- Embedded heating elements maximize output with precise temperature control
- Signal beeps when the unit is preheated and when the waffle is cooked
- LED lights indicate when the unit is on and ready to bake
- Durable, cast aluminum housing withstands commercial use
- CAC121 rolling and forming tool is included
- 1400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. W x 17 in. D x 10 in. H (22.5 in. H with the top plate lifted)
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
If you want to read more about units like this, take a look at the waffle makers buyers' guide.
Waffle Cone Maker, double, up to (120) 1/8" thick waffle cones per hour, audible beep signal, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, includes rolling/forming tool (CAC121), 120v/60/1-ph, 1400W, cETLus, NSF
Waring WWCM200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|