The Waring WW250X double waffle maker can produce 50 to 60 waffles per hour. Product can be removed because of the triple-coated, nonstick finish on the cook plates. A removable drip tray is safe to clean in dishmachines. Waffles can be cooked simultaneously with the cookers' vertical design, while ready-to-use and power LED lights alert the operator of the machine status. Doneness of the waffle can be changed with the browning dial, and heating elements are embedded in the cook plate for exact temperature control. The die-cast base housing on the Waring WW250X double waffle maker adds strength.
- Can bake (50-60) 1-in.-thick waffles per hr.
- Vertical design can cook multiple waffles at one time
- Strong die-cast housing
- Rotary feature evenly bakes and browns waffles
- Heating elements are embedded for exact temperature control
- Triple-coated plates prevent batter from sticking
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe
- Power on and ready-to-bake LED indicator lights
- Audible beep ready signal
- Browning control dial
- 2400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. L x 16.8 in. W x 9.75 in. H (H measures 21.325 in. when open)
- ETLus listed; NSF certified
You can find more information on these units in the waffle makers buyers' guide.
Commercial Belgian Waffle Maker, double side-by-side, 7" dia., round, up to (60) 1-1/4" thick waffles per hour per plate, independent controls, non-stick plates with roll-over feature, power & ready-to-bake LED indicators, heavy duty die cast housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 2.4kW, 20.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-20P, ETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WW250X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Specialty Options||Belgian (1-1/2 in Thick Grid)|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|