The Waring WW200 double waffle maker produces as many as 50 Belgian waffles in an hour. It has non-stick plates with embedded heating elements for accurate temperature adjustments. The six bake settings and rotating designs cook product evenly. A beeping alarm and indicator light alert the user when the waffles are done. The Waring WW200 double waffle maker has a die-cast base that can withstand regular use. Its drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Can produce 50 Belgian waffles per hour
- Non-stick plates
- Plates have heating elements embedded to regulate temperatures
- Knob adjusts between 6 bake settings
- Alarm and light indicate when waffles are finished
- On/off toggle switch flashes when the unit is on
- Rotating design bakes evenly
- Damage-resistant die-cast base is ideal for commercial use
- Dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess batter
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1200 W, 10 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 10.25 in. W x 20 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
In-depth information on waffle makers can be found in our waffle maker buyers' guide.
Belgian Waffle Maker, double, up to (50) 1" thick waffles per hour, audio beep signal, rotary feature, embedded heating element, temperature control knob with (6) settings, non-stick plates, heavy duty die cast housing, includes: measuring cup & drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 1400W, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WW200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pancake, Crepe & Waffle Makers|
|Grid Size||7 inch|
|Specialty Options||Belgian (1-1/2 in Thick Grid)|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|