The Waring WPC100 pasta cooker quickly cooks fresh or frozen pasta. Included are two rectangular baskets and four round baskets for a variety of cooking options, while a basket hanger holds the baskets out of the water. It holds 13.1 quarts of water that comes to a rolling boil within 25 minutes. Temperature is controlled with a knob on the front, while drain and refill valves are located at the front for convenience. Adjustable feet stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces.
- 13.1-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Rolling boil in under 25 min.
- Can cook 4 lbs. of fresh or frozen pasta
- Drain and refill valves are on the front
- Lighted power switch
- Temperature control
- 2 rectangular baskets can each cook 7 oz.
- 4 round baskets can each cook 2 lbs.
- Basket hanger holds baskets out of water
- Feet adjust for uneven surfaces
- Overflow water outlet
- Water refill connection
- Hose and clamp
- 1⁄2-in. NPT internal female thread inlet/outlet size
- 1⁄2-in. NPT external male thread water refill connection
- 3600 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 21.78 in. L x 14.1 in. W x 18 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Pasta Cooker Rethermalizer, electric, single tank, 13.1 qt. (12.4 liter) capacity, lighted power switch, temperature control, water fill spout, front door panel for refill & drain valves, (4) round & (2) rectangular baskets, basket hanger, stainless steel tubular heating elements, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Waring WPC100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|