The Waring WIH800 induction cooktop has a step design to slightly raise the rear cooktop for accessibility while the front cooktop is in use. Durability is added with the stainless steel base, and the cooking surfaces are made of ceramic glass. Touch controls operate the unit, including a 10-hour timer and 12 temperature settings. It has a temperature range of 120 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step design creates accessibility to the rear cooktop while the front cooktop is being used
- Touch controls simplify operation
- 12 temperature settings
- Ceramic glass cooking surfaces
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Temperature range: 120-500 degrees F
- 10-hr. timer
- 15 A, 3600 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 11 in. L x 11 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. L x 28.5 in. W x 5.25 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Want to know more about induction? We have in-depth information in our induction cooktop buyers' guide.
Induction Range, countertop, double burner, 11" x 11" Schott® ceramic glass top, touch controls, (12) temperature settings from 120°-500°F (79°-260°C), dual cooking modes: heat (power) and temp (hold), 10-hour countdown timer, stainless steel construction, 208v/60/1-ph, 3600 watts, 15.0amps, 6-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WIH800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|