The Waring WFG300 panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body that is simple to clean and flat cast iron plates that provide even heat distribution. The top plate is hinged and auto-balanced to accommodate sandwiches as thick as 3 inches. The removable drip tray catches grease and crumbs to facilitate cleanup. Indicator lights inform the user when the unit is ready for use. The Waring WFG300 panini grill has an adjustable thermostat with a maximum temperature of 570 degrees F. Its handles do not transfer heat, preventing burns.
- Flat cast iron plates ensure even heat distribution
- Brushed stainless steel body withstands heavy use
- Removable drip tray catches crumbs and grease
- Hinged, auto-balanced top plate accommodates sandwiches as thick as 3 in.
- Lights indicate when the unit is on and ready for use
- Adjustable thermostat
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Heat-resistant handles
- 13 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cooking surface dimensions: 17 in. x 9.5 in.
- Overall dimensions: 18.75 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Take a look at the buying guide for panini grills to learn more about these units.
Tostato Ottimo™ Dual Toasting Grill, electric, double, 17" x 9-1/4" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 240v, 13.0 amp, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|