The Waring WFG275T panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body that resists scratches and dents. It has a maximum temperature of 570 degrees Fahrenheit and heat-resistant handles to prevent burns. Flat cast iron plates are ideal for grilling, and the top plate is hinged and auto-balanced. Foods as thick as 3 inches will fit in the Waring WFG275T panini grill. A removable drip tray is included to catch crumbs and grease. Indicator lights alert the user when the grill is on and ready. A programmable countdown timer is featured, which improves time management and reduces the amount of overcooked food.
- Scratches and dents are prevented with a stainless steel body
- Removable drip tray collects grease and crumbs
- Flat cast iron plates
- Auto-balanced, hinged top plate holds sandwiches as thick as 3 in.
- Adjustable thermostat
- Indicator light alerts user when the unit is on and ready
- Heat-resistant handles
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14 in. x 14 in.
- Overall dimensions: 20.125 in. W x 25 in. D x 13.75 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Programmable Countdown Timer
- Improves time management
- Reduces amount of overcooked food
- Large LCD display
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
Not sure if you need a panini grill? We have in-depth information in our guide to Waring panini grills so you can easily make a decision.
Tostato Supremo® Panini Grill, full size, with programmable timer, 14"x14" flat cast-iron cooking surface, hinged top, adjustable thermostat (to 570°F), power and ready indicator lights, heat-resistant handles, brushed stainless steel body and removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amp, 1800 watts, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG275T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|