The Waring WFG250 panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body and flat cast iron plates. The handles resist heat, and the top plate is auto-balanced to accept sandwiches as thick as 3 inches. The adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and indicator lights notify the user when the unit is powered on and ready to use. A removable drip tray is included for simple cleanup.
- Durable brushed stainless steel
- Flat cast iron plates
- Heat-resistant handles
- Auto-balanced hinged top plate
- Accepts foods as thick as 3 in.
- Drip tray is removable for cleaning
- Thermostat is adjustable
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- On and ready indicator lights
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14.5 in. x 11 in.
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
To learn more about these units, check out our buying guide to Waring panini grills.
Tostato Supremo™ Large Toasting Grill, electric, single, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, flat cast iron plates, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amp, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WFG250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|