The Waring WDG300T dual surface panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body that resists scratches and dents. It comes with an adjustable thermostat to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and a built-in timer. Half the unit has ribbed plates and the other half are flat cast iron plates for versatile cooking. Its top plate is hinged and balances automatically to accommodate foods that are 3 inches thick. The handles prevent heat transfer, and the removable drip tray facilitates cleaning.
- Brushed stainless steel body withstands high-volume use
- Half the unit has flat plates and the other half has ribbed plates
- Hinged top plate balances automatically to accommodate foods 3 in. thick
- Removable drip tray facilitates cleanup
- Handles resist transfer of heat
- Adjustable thermostat has a maximum temperature of 570 degrees F
- Built-in timer
- Power and ready indicator lights
- 13 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 17 in. x 9.25 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 18.75 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Check out our Waring panini grills guide to learn more about these units.
Dual Surface Panini Grill, electric, double, 17" x 9-1/4" cooking surface, with timer, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, half ribbed & half flat grill, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 240V, 13amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WDG300T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|