The Waring WDG300 dual surface panini grill has a hinged top plate that balances automatically and accepts 3 inch-thick food. One half has flat plates and the other half has ribbed cast iron plates for grilling options. The power and ready indicator lights alert the operator when the unit is ready to use. The removable drip tray facilitates cleaning and the heat-resistant handles ensure safety. The Waring WDG300 panini grill has a brushed stainless steel body and an adjustable thermostat to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Strength is provided by the brushed stainless steel body
- Hinged top plate automatically balances to fit 3-in.-thick foods
- Handles resist heat, reducing the risk of burns
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Adjustable thermostat to 570 degrees F
- Removable drip tray facilitates cleanup
- Half flat and half ribbed cast iron plates
- 13 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 17 in. x 9.25 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 18.75 in. D x 9.25 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
For more information on these units, check out our Waring panini grills guide.
Dual Surface Panini Grill, electric, double, 17" x 9-1/4" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, half ribbed & half flat grill, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 240V, 13amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WDG300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|