The Waring WDG250 double panini press has cast iron plates that heat slowly but retain heat for long periods of time. This material is heavy, so it efficiently presses sandwiches. The hinged, auto-balancing top plate can accommodate products as thick as 3 inches. With a grooved top plate, the press leaves grill marks on sandwiches, while the smooth bottom plate simplifies cleaning. The unit has a maximum temperature of 570 degrees Fahrenheit. A heat-resistant handle protects operators from burns.
- Grooved top plate imparts grill marks on food
- Smooth bottom plate can be used as a griddle
- Cast iron plate construction is heavy and retains heat
- Hinged top plate automatically balances to accommodate food as thick as 3 in.
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Brushed stainless steel body
- Handles resist heat to protect users from burns
- Removable drip tray
- 15 A
- 120 V, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cooking surface dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 11 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17.5 in. W x 16 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
The countertop equipment buyers' guide provides more information on panini presses.
Dual Surface Panini Grill, electric, double, 14-1/2" x 11" cooking surface, hinged auto-balancing top plate with heat resistant handles, ribbed top & flat bottom grill, adjustable thermostats 570°F (300°C), indicator lights, brushed stainless steel body & removable drip tray, 120v, 15amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WDG250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|