Made of clear copolyester, the 48-ounce container on the Waring TBB175 countertop drink blender is durable and provides visibility while blending. Graduation markings are included on the container for accurate measurements. The vinyl lid works with hot and cold product and has a removable cap for adding ingredients. Sound is absorbed by a jar pad, reducing noise production. The blender has variable speed controls with a maximum of 24,000 rotations per minute.
- Blends (3) 16-oz. margaritas in less than 8 sec.
- Replaceable stainless steel blade withstands high-volume use
- Vinyl lid can be used with hot and cold product
- Removable lid cap for adding ingredients
- Removable jar pad absorbs sound
- Electronic touchpad
- Variable speed controls
- Maximum speed: 24,000 RPM
- 15 A, 1.5 kW, 2 HP
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
- Overall dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 8 in. D x 17.75 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- 48-oz. capacity
- Imperial and metric graduation markings
- Clear copolyester does not limit visibility while blending
- BPA free
In our bar blenders buying guide, we break down the features of these units.
TORQ 2.0 Bar Blender, countertop, variable speed, 48 oz. capacity stackable BPA free co-polyester container, vinyl lid with removable center cap, variable dial controls, user-replaceable heavy duty stainless steel blade with solid blending assembly, heavy duty base, 2HP, 1.5kW, 15.0 amps, 120v/50/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring TBB175 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|