The Waring CTS1000B conveyor toaster can produce 1,000 slices per hour. Its two-inch-tall opening can fit bread or thicker products like bagels. The operator controls the toast level by adjusting the speed of the conveyor, and the unit’s stand-by mode saves energy during idle periods. Made of stainless steel, the Waring CTS1000B conveyor toaster is durable and cleans quickly. Stay-cool side panels reduce the risk of burns.
- Can toast 1,000 slicers per hr.
- Large, 2-in. opening accommodates bagels and thick bread slices
- Conveyor speed controls adjust the toasting level
- Bread and bagel modes
- Stand-by mode saves energy during idle periods
- Brushed stainless steel construction provides durability and rust resistance
- Cool-to-the-touch side panels reduce burn risk
- Pull-out tray catches crumbs
- Power on and toaster ready indicator lights
- 13 A, 2700 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 19 in. D x 16.5 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
We compare the features and benefits of conveyor toasters and slot toasters in our conveyor vs. slot toaster article.
Commercial Conveyor Toasting System, electric, horizontal conveyor, 2" opening, 4 minute heat-up time, speed control & energy-saving standby functions, power on & indicator lights, 1,000 slices/hour, brushed stainless steel construction, cool-touch side panels, 208v/60/1-ph, 13.0 amps, 2700 watt, NEMA 6-20P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring CTS1000B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|