The Waring CTS1000 conveyor toaster is great for toasting large amounts of bread for hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias because it can toast 450 slicer in an hour. Its stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to scratches, dents, and marks, which ensures it is durable for commercial use. its external side panels stay cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns.
This toaster has carrying handles and is lightweight, so it can be transported as needed to different prep stations. The Waring CTS1000 conveyor toaster only takes 5 minutes to heat up to toasting temperature. With the 2-inch opening, it can accommodate thick bread slices.
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Control panel includes a power on light, toaster ready light, speed control, and standby function
- Side panels stay cool to the touch to help prevent burns
- 2-in. opening can accommodate thick breads and bagels
- Can toast 450 slices per hour
- 5-min. heat-up time
- Portable with the lightweight design and insulated carrying handles
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 15.5 in. W x 18.5 in. D x 13.5 in. H
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
If you are unsure if you need a conveyor toaster or a traditional slot toaster, check out our conveyor toasters vs. slot toasters guide.
Commercial Conveyor Toasting System, electric, horizontal conveyor, 2" opening, 5 minute heat-up time, speed control & energy-saving standby functions, power on & indicator lights, 450 slices/hour, brushed stainless steel construction, cool-touch side panels, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 1800 watt, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring CTS1000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|