The Alto-Shaam CTX4-10E 2081 combi oven is compact so it easily sits on most countertops. The small size of this unit does not hinder its full-size performance, with a capacity to hold up to five full-size pans or ten half-size sheet pans in a single batch. This Alto-Shaam oven has an EcoSmart design that minimizes electricity use and costs. The oven operates in three main modes: variable steam, convection, and a combination. Compared to conventional cooking methods, cooking speeds with this Alto-Shaam CTX4-10E 2081 combi oven are increased by 70 percent.
- Compact size allows the unit to fit on most countertops
- Accommodates 5 full-size sheet pans or 10 half-size sheet pans
- Cooking modes include variable steam, convention heat, or a combination of both
- Cook by time or core temperature probe
- Hand-held sprayer can stop the cooking process, add water, or rinse the chamber
- EcoSmart design reduces electricity use, thus reducing costs
- Reversing two-speed fan prevents excessive power and water consumption
- Boilerless system saves cost with lack of boiler maintenance
- CombiClean® tablet-based cleaning system has 4 levels
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 22.5 A, 4.68 kW, NEMA L6-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 233⁄8 in. W x 373⁄16 in. D x 337⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Combitherm® CombiOven, electric, countertop, (5) 12" x 20" full size hotel or (10) 18" x 13" half size sheet pan capacity, ExpressTouch control includes two-speed motor, retherm mode, moisture injection, 6 browning levels, reduced energy levels, steam venting, delayed start time, shelf timer and USB port, (2) shelves, stainless steel construction, adjustable bullet legs, EcoSmart®, cULus, UL-EPH, ANSI/NSF 4, IP X4, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Alto Shaam CTX4-10E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||4-10ESI 208|