The Dexter S133N-7PCP Sani-Safe® fillet knife is ideal for processing crappie, bluegill, and other small fish thanks to the handing and control created by the 7-inch blade length. Since the blade is thin, it can slide between the fish’s skin and top layer of meat for a clean cut. Flex points in the blade allow bending while filleting without losing its shape. Made of DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel, the Dexter S133N-7PCP Sani-Safe fillet knife has a blade that is resistant to staining and strong. The white polypropylene handle is textured to reduce the risk of slipping and create a secure grip.
- Handling and control are provided by the 7-in. blade length
- Best suited for filleting smaller fish like crappie, perch, and bluegill
- Thin blade easily slides between the fish’s skin and the top layer of meat to offer a clean cut
- Blade’s flex points allow it to bend during use and snap back into shape
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade resists stains and is durable to withstand commercial use
- Polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Handle is textured to reduce the risk of slipping
- Seal between the blade and handle eliminates a crevice that can harbor bacteria
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 111⁄2 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10613) Fillet Knife, 7", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S133N-7PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet