The Dexter 2212 fish sheath knife features a high-carbon steel blade that is hard enough to hold a fine edge for a long time and is specially formulated to resist staining. The individually honed and ground edge is sharp enough to provide perfect cuts right out of the box. The Dexter 2212 fish sheath knife's hardwood handle is scored to provide a secure grip. The handle is attached with brass compression rivets that swell and shrink with the blade to keep the handle secure.
- Easily cuts skin away from meat
- Blade is made of high-carbon steel
- Edge is individually honed and ground for sharpness
- Beech wood handle creates a classic look
- Scored texture on handle aids in gripping
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade
- Rivets shrink and swell with the wood to maintain a secure fit
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. blade, 33⁄4 in. handle, 81⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (10311) Fish/Sheath Knife, 4-1/2", high-carbon steel blade, scored, beech handle
Dexter Russell 2212 Specifications