The Dexter S133-8PCP Sani-Safe™ fillet knife is perfect for larger fish like tuna, salmon, and pike. An 8-inch, high-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade withstands heavy use and resists corrosion. The thin blade easily fits between the skin and top layer of meat. Flex points in the blade bend and snap back into place for a precise cut. Since the edge is individually ground and honed, the blade easily glides through meat. Made of polypropylene, the 5-inch handle is easy to clean and textured to provide a non-slip grip that makes holding the Dexter S133-8PCP 10213 Sani-Safe fillet knife comfortable and secure.
- Ideal for larger fish like pike, tuna, salmon, and more
- Thin blade easily fits between the skin and top layer of meat
- Blade bends and snaps back into place with the flex points
- Ground and honed edge easily glides through meat
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is durable and corrosion resistant
- Polypropylene handle makes cleanup quick and simple
- Slip-resistant, textured handle creates a secure, safe grip
- Blade-to-handle seal eliminates a crevice that can capture food particles and harbor bacterial growth
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 13 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10213) Fillet Knife, 8", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S133-8PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet