The Dexter S133-7PCP Sani-Safe® fillet knife is perfect for slicing crappie, perch, bluegills, and other small fish. The thin blade easily fits between the skin and top layer of meat. The flex points in the blade allow it to bend while fileting and then snap back to its original shape. The edge is individually ground and honed to ensure it is sharp right out of the box. The blade is manufactured with DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel, so it is hard enough to hold a super-fine edge for a long time.
Constructed of polypropylene, the handle is easy to clean. Since the handle is textured, it makes holding the knife while using it simple and prevents slipping. The Dexter S133-7PCP Sani-Safe fillet knife has a blade-to-handle seal that eliminates a crevice that can trap food particles and harbor bacterial growth.
- Size works well for smaller fish like bluegill, crappie, and perch
- Thin blade can easily slip between the skin and top layer of meat
- Flex points allow the blade to bend during use, then spring back into shape
- Edge is ground and honed to easily glide through meat
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL blade is strong enough to hold a super-fine edge for a long time
- Seal between the blade and handle eliminates a potential bacterial harbor
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene handle has a slip-resistant texture for a secure grip
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 12 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10203) Fillet Knife, 7", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S133-7PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet