The Dexter S125 Sani-Safe® sliming knife is perfect for gutting, gilling, and cleaning out the body cavity of fish. Since the DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel blade is ground and honed individually, it excels in commercial establishments. The high-carbon steel has been specially formulated to resist the staining typical of this type of metal. The Dexter S125 Sani-Safe sliming knife’s handle is made of polypropylene that is suitable for use in high- and low-temperature applications and is textured to provide a slip-resistant grip.
- Ideal for gutting, gilling, and cleaning out the body cavity of fish
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade is ground and honed to excel in commercial settings
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean, professional look
- Sealed area between the handle and blade prevents bacteria growth
- Polypropylene handle withstands extreme temperature conditions
- Textured handle creates a slip-resistant grip
- Surface of the handle is easy to clean
- White color can be used in any workplace
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. blade, 51⁄2 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (10193) Sliming Knife, 4-1/2", stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell S125 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|
Dexter Russell S125 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Using this knife in our church kitchen to slice polish sausage made the task so much easier.The curved edge made the job much easier.Straight edg..."
"Using this knife in our church kitchen to slice polish sausage made the task so much easier.The curved edge made the job much easier.Straight edge knives are more difficult to use because the knife and the cutting board surfaces must be perfectly parallel to make the cut complete,requiring a substantial movement of the knife to ensure cutting thru the casing completely.This knife requires only a minimal movement to achieve the cut."