The Dexter NWSR-10 07840 rough sharpening steel is designed with a hang ring on the end to make it easy to store. Its polypropylene handle is easy to clean and heavy duty for commercial use. The rough surface of the blade lightly sharpens the edge while restoring the tiny metal fibers to their original positon. The Dexter NWSR-10 07840 rough sharpening steel has a finger guard between the rod and the handle to prevent injury to the user.
- Rough blade lightly sharpens edges while realigning the feathers
- Finger guard prevents injuries
- Durable and easy to clean thanks to the polypropylene handle
- Hang ring on the end of the handle makes the tool easy to store
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 141⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07840) Sharpening Steel, 10", no work steel, rough, polypropylene handle, with hanging ring
Dexter Russell NWSR-10 Specifications