The Dexter 1012B butcher steel has a medium-coarse surface and medium weight. The tool is constructed of high-carbon steel that is very hard, so it is durable enough for years of commercial use. The steel is magnetized to capture metal pieces that may come off the blade during honing to ensure it does not contaminate food. The black polypropylene handle provides slip resistance and is easy to clean. A protective finger guard is designed to keep users' hands safe. The hang ring allows the Dexter 012B butcher steel to be stored on hooks and pot racks.
- Medium-coarse grit and medium weight can be used to hone most blades
- Magnetized to capture metal that may come off the blade
- High-carbon steel construction provides durability for commercial use
- Polypropylene handle is slip resistant for a secure, safe grip
- Handle has an easy-to-clean surface
- Protective finger guard keeps users safe
- Hang ring allows for storage on hooks
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. steel, 41⁄2 in. handle, 141⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (07353) Butcher Steel, 10", magnetized, medium weight, medium coarseness, high-carbon tool steel, polypropylene black handle with guard and heavy duty ring, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1012B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet