The Dexter L012G-51/4 06371 sheep skinning knife has a 51⁄4-inch blade made of high carbon steel, adding durability for high-volume operations. The edge of the blade has been individually ground and honed to ensure a high quality. To give the knife a traditional look, it has a 5-inch natural hardwood handle. The handle is formed to better fit in the hand and attached with brass compression rivets. These compression rivets swell and shrink with the wood to maintain a tight fit.
- Durable, high carbon steel blade stands up to heavy use
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean appearance
- Edge is individually ground and honed
- Natural hardwood handle is formed to offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Handle is secured to the blade by brass compression rivets
- Compression rivets swell and shrink with the wood for a tight fit
- Overall dimensions: 51⁄4 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 101⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06371) Sheep Skinning Knife, 5-1/4", stain free, high-carbon steel blade, formed, wood handle
Dexter Russell L012G-51/4 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|