The Dexter 41842-6 06325 beef skinning knife is designed with a high-carbon steel blade for corrosion resistance and durability in commercial settings. Its curved design easily moves from any angle when preparing meat before being processed. The beech wood handle is slightly formed so it is easy to grip. Brass compression rivets are used to secure the handle to the blade, because they expand and contract with the wood. The Dexter 41842-6 06325 beef skinning knife has a 6-inch blade and 5-inch handle.
- Designed to remove skin from meat
- Beech wood handle creates a traditional feel
- High-carbon steel blade resists corrosion and is durable for commercial use
- Blade and handle are attached with brass compression rivets
- Secure fit is maintained since the rivets move with the wood
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06325) Beef Skinning Knife, 6", high-carbon steel, beech handle
Dexter Russell 41842-6 Specifications