The Dexter 1076CG 06010 Traditional™ sticking knife has a guard to protect the user's fingers from touching the edge during use. A high-carbon steel blade is used for durability and corrosion resistance. The edge of the blade has been honed and ground for sharpness. The handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets that move with the wood to maintain a tight fit. The Dexter 1076CG 06010 Traditional sticking knife is used to drain blood from carcasses during the butchering process.
- Designed to stick or create a hole to drain blood during butchering process
- Beech wood handle creates a classic look
- High-carbon steel blade will not easily corrode
- Ground, honed edge easily slices through skin
- Brass compression rivets attach the blade to the handle
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood to maintain stability
- Guard protects fingers from touching the edge
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (06010) Sticking Knife, 6", sharp point, high-carbon steel, combination guard, beech handle
Dexter Russell 1076CG Specifications