The Dexter C131F-5 03203 Sani-Safe® boning knife has a curved blade that can cut around angles of bones, while its flexibility lets the chef easily skin or slice thin cuts of meat. The blade is constructed of DEXSTEEL™, a high-carbon steel, for hardenability, strength, and corrosion resistance. Harmful bacteria growth from food particles and liquids is prevented between the blade and the handle since the area is sealed. The Dexter C131F-5 03203 Sani-Safe curved, flexible boning knife has a textured polypropylene handle that prevents slipping and is easy to clean. Its bright yellow color can be used to color code knives for cutting various products.
- Flexible, curved blade provides better angles for cutting close to the bone
- High-carbon steel blade is made of DEXSTEEL for strength and corrosion resistance
- Maintains a clean appearance with the stain-resistant blade
- Seal between the blade and the handle prevents bacteria from growing due to food particles and liquids getting trapped
- Polypropylene handle is easy to clean
- Textured handle resists slipping during use
- Bright yellow color can be used for color coding products and is usually used for poultry
- Overall Dimensions: 5 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 10 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (03203) Boning Knife, 5", flexible, curved stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, polypropylene bright yellow handle, NSF Certified
Dexter Russell C131F-5 Specifications