The Dexter 1378 02150 Traditional™ wide boning knife can be used to prepare whole roasts or hams with the 8-inch blade. The sharp edge easily cuts through cooked or raw meat, and it slices meat off bones or through cartilage. High-carbon steel makes up the blade for strength in commercial settings. The half tang blade is connected to the beech wood handle with brass compression rivets. The Dexter 1378 02150 Traditional wide boning knife's wooden handle swells and shrinks, and the rivets move with the wood for a tight fit.
- Wide blade design is perfect for cutting chicken and pork
- High-carbon steel material is strong and corrosion resistant
- Sharp edge easily cuts through cooked and raw meat
- Half tang blade is secured to the handle with brass compression rivets
- Classic appearance is provided by the beech wood handle
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. blade, 43⁄4 in. handle, 123⁄4 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02150) Boning Knife, 8", wide, high-carbon steel, beech handle, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 1378 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Dexter Russell 1378 Customer Reviews
Write A Review