The Dexter 1376HBR 02060 Traditional™ flexible boning knife is built with a rosewood handle to create a pleasing aesthetic. There is a half tang that is secured with brass compression rivets. The DEXSTEEL™ blade is made of high-carbon steel for long lasting sharpness and increased hardenability. Since the blade is flexible, the Dexter 1376HBR 02060 Traditional boning knife fillets and skins thin meats without piercing it.
- Create a classic look with the rosewood handle
- Handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets
- The blade is constructed from DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Sharp edge lasts a long time
- Blade is flexible to easily cut through thin meat that is close to the bone
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean appearance
- Part of the Traditional series
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 41⁄2 in. handle, 101⁄2 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
Traditional™ (02060) Ham Boning Knife, 6", high-carbon steel, flexible, rosewood handle
Dexter Russell 1376HBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Dexter Russell 1376HBR Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Fred Harkins said...
"Great traditional knives. Got this to replace one lost from a set we received over 40 years ago as a wedding gift. They have been in constant use..."
"Great traditional knives. Got this to replace one lost from a set we received over 40 years ago as a wedding gift. They have been in constant use since."