The Dexter S136NG-PCP Sani-Safe® narrow boning knife’s DEXSTEEL™ blade is made of high carbon steel to provide durability. Since the blade is individually ground and honed, it makes the knife high quality. Staining and corrosion are resisted to keep the knife working properly and create a professional appearance. Constructed of polypropylene, the handle is resistant to slipping. Deboning product in high and low temperatures is possible with the temperature-resistant handle. The Dexter S136NG-PCP Sani-Safe narrow boning knife has an easy-to-clean handle. The handle is green, helping to create a color-coded system to prevent cross contamination.
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of a high carbon steel
- Slicing meat away from bones works better with the narrow blade shape
- Individually ground and honed DEXSTEEL blade ensures the knife is of high quality
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean look
- Space between the handle and blade is sealed to prevent bacteria growth
- Green handle creates a color-coded system to reduce cross contamination
- Handle is constructed of polypropylene for slip resistance
- High and low temperature applications are withstood by the handle
- Cleaning the handle is easy since it is textured
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01563G) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene green handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell 01563G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet