The Dexter S136NC-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife features a blue handle that provides a way to color code your kitchen, helping to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Blue handles are usually designated for cutting seafood. Since the handle is constructed of polypropylene, it is slip resistant to provide a secure grip. High and low temperatures are withstood by the handle, allowing you to use it for deboning hot and cold products. The DEXSTEEL™ blade has narrow shape and is durable since it has been individually ground and honed. To keep the blade clean, the Dexter S136NC-PCP Sani-Safe boning knife’s blade is stain resistant. A seal between the blade and handle prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Removing bones from seafood is ideal with the narrow blade shape
- Blue polypropylene handle helps color code kitchens to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Blue handles are usually used to only cut seafood
- Slip-resistant handle offers the user a strong grip
- High and low temperatures are no problem for the handle
- Textured handle is easy to clean
- DEXSTEEL blade is made of a high carbon steel to provide strength
- Blade is individually ground and honed to ensure quality
- Blade has durability for heavy-duty commercial use
- Stain-resistant blade maintains a clean look
- Seal between the handle and blade prevents bacteria from growing
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01563C) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene blue handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dexter Russell S136NC-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet