The Dexter S136F-PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife has flexibility for deboning poultry and fish. Holding the knife is easy with the 5-inch, slip-resistant, polypropylene handle. To ensure the knife can be used in multiple prepping situations, it can withstand both high and low temperatures. The surface of the handle is easy to clean, and the seal between the blade and handle prevents bacteria growth. For durability, there is a 6-inch, DEXSTEEL™ blade that is constructed of high carbon steel. The blade is individually ground and honed to ensure quality. Since the blade is resistant to staining, the Dexter S136F-PCP Sani-Safe boning knife maintains its professional look.
- Flexible boning knife is ideal for fish and poultry
- DEXSTEEL blade is constructed of high carbon steel for durability
- Individually ground and honed blade has long-lasting quality
- Stain-resistant blade helps maintain a professional look
- A seal between the blade and handle prevents the growth of bacteria
- Slip-resistant, polypropylene handle withstands heavy use
- Handle can be used in high and low temperatures
- Surface of the handle makes cleanup simple
- White color of the handle fits into a variety of establishments
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Sani-Safe® (01543) Boning Knife, 6", flexible, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S136F-PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet