The Dexter S131-6PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife is built with a polypropylene handle that is durable for heavy use and textured to prevent the user's hand from slipping while cutting. The handle can also withstand hot and cold temperatures, making it versatile enough to be used throughout your commercial kitchen. A seal prevents food particles from getting trapped between the handle and the blade, which eliminates a place bacteria could colonize. With a narrow and curved blade, the Dexter S131-6PCP Sani-Safe boning knife easily cuts at various angles around cartilage and bones. Since it is constructed of high-carbon steel, the blade resists corrosion is and is hard enough to hold a very-fine edge for a long time.
- Part of the Sani-Safe series
- Curved, narrow blade is perfect for achieving right cutting angles to remove meat from around bone and cartilage
- High-carbon DEXSTEEL™ blade resists corrosion and is very hard, so it can hold a long-lasting, very-fine edge
- Textured polypropylene handle prevents slippage during use
- Temperature-resistant handle holds up in high and low temperatures
- Blade-to-handle seal eliminates a potential bacterial harbor
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01493) Boning Knife, 6", narrow, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S131-6PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Dexter Russell S131-6PCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
David Rodda said...
"I am a BBQ Pit master and I use this knife every night to trim 40 beef briskets a night. The knife holds an edge really well. It is comfortable i..."
"I am a BBQ Pit master and I use this knife every night to trim 40 beef briskets a night. The knife holds an edge really well. It is comfortable in the hand, I love this knife."