The Dexter S131F-6PCP Sani-Safe® boning knife is designed with a flexible, curved blade that cuts close to the bone. DEXSTEEL™, a high carbon steel used to construct the blade, provides increased hardness that ensures the metal can be honed to a very-sharp, long-lasting edge. A seal between the blade and the handle prevents food particles and liquids from getting trapped and harboring harmful bacteria. The Dexter S131F-6PCP Sani-Safe boning knife has a polypropylene handle that is textured to prevent slippage during use. It is easy to clean and withstands hot and cold temperatures.
- Part of the Sani-Safe series
- Curved, flexible blade cuts close to the bone and around various angles
- DEXSTEEL high-carbon blade resists corrosion
- Food particles are kept from getting trapped between the blade and the handle by a seal
- Textured polypropylene handle is resistant to slippage
- Handle can be used in hot and cold temperatures
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. blade, 5 in. handle, 11 in. overall L
- Made in the U.S.
- NSF certified
Sani-Safe® (01483) Boning Knife, 6", flexible, curved, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, non-slip, textured, polypropylene white handle, Perfect Cutlery Packaging, NSF Certified, Made in USA
Dexter Russell S131F-6PCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|