Grindmaster Cecilware's FMS705LP commercial gas fryer is safe to operate, with an auto-reset high limit that prevents the unit from overheating. A cold zone catches loose sediment, preventing it from burning and helping to extend the life of your oil. The gas fryer's tank is made of stainless steel for easy upkeep and a long life.
- Tank is constructed with stainless steel for easy cleaning and a long life
- 200 - 400 degree F temperature range with Invenysys® thermostat
- Auto reset high limit shuts off fryer in the event of overheating to prevent fires
- Fry tank is built with cool zone to prevent burning sediment
- 6-in. adjustable legs for level installation on uneven floors
- Comfortable 36-1/4 in. working height
- 1-1/4 in. ball valve front drain for easy oil filtering and replacement
- Includes 2 nickel chrome wire mesh baskets
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 30-1/4 in. D 48-1/8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Cecilware® Pro Fryer, gas, floor model, 70 lb fat capacity, 200 - 400°F, (5) burners, 19-1/2" x 14" stainless steel tank with cool zone, Invensys® thermostat (200°- 400°F), auto reset high limit, 1-1/4" ball type drain, includes (2) nickel chrome wire mesh fry baskets, stainless steel front & sides, 6" adjustable legs, 150,000 BTU (5 x 30,000), LP, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware FMS705LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||70 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 5 year tank|
|Also Known As||FMS65LP|