The Cecilware EL2X15 has dual fry tanks that each hold 15 pounds of frying oil and are removable for easy cleaning. The countertop design and non-slip feet let this fryer fit easily into the smallest kitchens, making it a great solution for frying smaller batches of appetizers and specialty sides. The thermal overload device prevents the fryer from overheating, preventing damage to internal components.
- 30-lb. total oil capacity
- Compact, countertop design
- Stainless steel exterior and fry tank
- Removable fry tank for easy cleaning
- Thermal overload device shuts off unit if it gets too hot
- Safety cutout switch cuts off power when fry tank is removed
- Non-slip feet for safe, stable installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1.8 kW, 15 A, (2) NEMA 5-15P plugs
- Overall Dimensions: 213⁄4 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Split Pot Fryer, electric, 15 lb fat capacity each, removable stainless steel tanks, temperature controls, stainless steel construction, 1.8 kw each, (2) 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cecilware EL2X15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Split Pot|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Cecilware EL2X15 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Bruce the Caterer said...
"I use this product for on site catering jobs where there is need for fried items. I like the dual vat capability and seems to be easy to clean an..."
"I use this product for on site catering jobs where there is need for fried items. I like the dual vat capability and seems to be easy to clean and restore."