The compact Easy Tomato Slicer II™ from Nemco is made of commercial-grade aluminum. This model cuts tomatoes into 3/8-in. slices. Guards are in place to protect the user's hands from the sharp, stainless steel blades.
- Part of the Easy tomato Slicer II™ series from Nemco
- Slices tomatoes into 3/8-in. slices
- Can cut up to 4-1/2 in. tomatoes
- Frame and handles are made of tough commercial-grade aluminum
- Blade cartridge is easily removed for cleaning
- Blades are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Guards protect user's hands from blades
- Rubber feet keeps unit from sliding while in use
- Overall Dimensions: 7-1/2 in. w x 18-5/8 in. D x 9-3/8 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Tomato Slicer II, 3/8" compact slice, razor-sharp blades, pretensioned cartridge blade assembly, specially placed guards, polyethylene slide board, ergonomic handle & self-lubrication track, rubber feet & table stop, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56600-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||3/8 in.|
|For Use With||Soft Fruits & Vegetables|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|